The Cnoc Hotel is an ideal base for the golfing enthusiast, with a fantastic selection of courses all within a short drive of the hotel.
In 2011 the Scottish Open was held for the first time at Castle Stuart links and was also held there for 2012 and 2013. With less than 40 minutes drive from the hotel, it's an opportunity too good to miss.
Further to the North East lies the world famous Royal Dornoch links, and is also not too far a stretch at under an hours drive from the hotel. Currently ranked in the top 50 courses in the world, a venture to Dornoch is a must, be advised, tee times must be booked in advance.
Or locally, only 10 minutes from the hotel is Aigais Golf Club, where large greens and undulating fairways are a popular feature of this course, coupled with the stunning scenery, a visit to Aigas is well worthwhile.
For further information and to help you plan your golfing days why not click on the following links:
- Castle Stuart – Par 72
- Nairn Golf Club – Par 72
- Fairways Golf Club – Par 70
- Muir of Ord Golf Club – Par 68
- Strathpeffer Golf Club – Par 67
- Invergordon Golf Club – Par 69
- Fortrose Golf Club – Par 71
- Torvean Golf Club – Par 71
- Inverness Golf Club – Par 72
- Royal Dornoch Golf Club – Par 70
- Aigas Golf Course – Par 66